We're hiring for the HR Manager position with 6 Months ( Minimum ) to 3 Years ( Maximum) experience for the Surat location.
An Hr Manager is responsible for Joiner's Management, Attendance Management, Payroll management, Managing Employees Query, and Exit management. The role involves active coordination across teams and demands exceptional interpersonal skills. The executive is expected to work on recruitment and improving the organization's environment better.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Sourcing CVs from the job portal
- Screening & short-listing candidates' profiles as per the requirements of managers.
- Co-ordinating with candidates for interviews (Telephonic interviews, collecting and verifying basic information)
- Conducting HR rounds for the selected candidates and negotiating salaries
- Conducting Induction/Orientation Program for new joiners.
- Issuing ID cards and opening salary accounts of the employees.
- Preparing an offer letter.
- Preparing the Manpower report and a compiled Monthly HR Report every month.
- Completing the joining formalities.
- Maintaining attendance sheet and processing attendance sheet for salary payment.
- Handling payroll process based on shared input
Qualifications and Skills:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience - 6 months to 2yrs.
- Qualification - Any Graduate.
Location: Surat, India
- Salary: No Bar
- Employment status: Fulltime
- Experience: 1 Year
- Location: Surat
- Vacancies: 01
- Working hours: 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM
- Work: AT OFFICE