Required Experience, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Must have at least 1 year of company/training experience in PHP.
- Should have good knowledge of Programming Web Services, MVC, REST, HTML, XML, AJAX, CSS, jQuery
- Ability to integrate applications with third party services using REST APIs with formats like JSON, XML
- Good debugging skills, Code flow analysis, and the ability to read and modify existing code
Preferred Skill (Optional):
- Laravel, AngularJs, and MongoDB experience will be an added advantage.
- Nodejs, Redis, and can handle global cache management
- Handle and can write code for heavy traffic website
- Awareness of big data
- Analyze and Develop Web Applications Database Design, Query operations
- Project management and handling resources
Self-motivated, result-oriented with Honesty, and Innovation at work, inspire and motivate others.
Location: Surat, India
Bond System: No Bond / No Contract
- Salary: No Bar
- Employment status: Fulltime
- Experience: 1
- Location: Surat
- Vacancies: 05
- Working hours: 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM
- Work: AT OFFICE