Why we should choose Flutter over Native Android and IOS for small businesses.
Flutter is a google developed Open source UI software development kit since May 2017. Officially flutter started as a code name called “Sky” by google in 2015.
Flutter is used to develop applications for Android, iOS, Linux, macOS, Windows, and Google Fuchsia. The latest version of Flutter 3.0.0 was released on the 11th of May 2022. Compared to Ionic and React Native, Flutter is more efficient and reliable for small businesses nowadays. Today we’re gonna discuss the reason behind the maximum use of flutter for small businesses. Below are the reasons for choosing flutter over any other coding language. Let’s get into it.
- Flutter is far more cost-effective than others
- It offers quick development time
- It requires less time for developing apps
- Flutter has many customizable widgets for almost all types of businesses
- It has large developer community support (Google)
- Selection of Flutter over React Native
- Flutter is far more cost-effective than others:-
Flutter allows developers to make a single piece of code for both Android and iOS platforms. This saves the time of coding and results in cost reduction. This is how the use of Flutter’s integrated solution, is far more cost-effective than others.
- It offers quick development time:-
“Hot reloading” and “Hot restart” features allow developers to view coding changes in a bit and flutter comes with a broad range of widgets, including navigation, fonts, and scrolling thereby developers can easily save time on app development.
- It requires less time for developing apps:-
Flutter provides the facilities like less and fast coding, more code reusability, built-In-widget options …etc takes less time for developing apps.
- Flutter has many customizable widgets for almost all types of businesses:-
Flutter has maximum widgets within the coding which helps developers to speed up the work with full ease of the process. We can create the widgets we want in a flutter to make our coding more flexible.
- It has large developer community support (Google):-
Flutter has complete coding support from the community over the web. Flutter is developed by google which gives it big community support from every platform. Events, Video sessions, and Tutorials take place to give maximum help to every flutter developer.
- Selection of Flutter over React Native:-
Selection of flutter over react-native can be done by considering the factors given below.
- Designing the UI
- Programming language
- Coding structure
- App performance
Flutter has become the developer's choice for many years for small businesses. Apart from the facilities, Flutter has Prime Google support Which makes it more suitable for every type of developer out there. From ease of process to cost-effectiveness, Flutter has the maximum number of benefits in it. For more inquiries regarding IT, services and solutions visit bitrixinfotech.com