A business development executive is responsible for researching and pursuing new business leads to the growth of the business. The role involves active coordination across teams and demands exceptional interpersonal skills. The executive is expected to work on new business proposals and presentations which are a persuasive representation of an organization's products/services.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Must have experience in online bidding on various portals like Freelance, Upwork, Guru, People Per Hour, etc.
- Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
- Support in writing new business proposals
- Lead generation, searching for a new market strategy, and making agents in foreign countries.
- Writing Proposals/Costing/Negotiations/preparing project schedules, reviewing and checking procedures and documentation, and preparing the release package.
Experience and Skills:
- Design new and innovative business development plans and strategies.
- Excellent communication skills in English, having experience dealing with foreign clients.
- Should preferably be from a technical background (IT Industry).
- Knowledge of Popular Web Technologies used in Web Design, Web Application Development, and Mobile UI/UX.
- Experience - 1 to 2 years.
Location: Surat, India
- Salary: No Bar
- Employment status: Fulltime
- Months Of Experience: 6
- Location: Surat
- Vacancies: 02
- Working hours: 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM
- Work: AT OFFICE