A business development executive is responsible for researching and pursuing new business leads to the growth of the business. The role involves active coordination across teams and demands exceptional interpersonal skills. The executive is expected to work on new business proposals and presentations which are a persuasive representation of an organization's products/services.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Must have experience in online bidding on various portal like Freelance, Upwork, Guru, People Per Hour, etc.
- Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
- Support in writing new business proposals
- Lead generation, searching for the new market strategy and making agents to foreign countries.
- Writing Proposal / Costing/ Negotiations/ prepare project schedules, review and check procedures and documentation, prepare the release package.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Desing new and innovative business development plans and strategies.
- Excellent communication skills in English, having experience dealing with foreign clients.
- Should preferably be from a technical background (IT Industry).
- Knowledge of Popular Web Technologies used in Web Design, Web Application Development, Mobile UI/UX.
- Experience - 1yr to 2yrs.
- Qualification - Minimum Graduate.
- Location - Surat.
Self-motivated, result-oriented with Honesty, Maturity, Innovation at work, inspire, and motivate others.
- Salary: No Bar
- Employment status: Fulltime
- Experience: 1 Year
- Location: Surat
- Vacancies: 02
- Working hours: 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM
- Work: AT OFFICE