A Content Writer is responsible for writing creative content for the organization's site content based on the keywords. The role involves active coordination across teams and demands exceptional inter-personal skills. The executive is expected to work on new idea and presentations of business which will help to repsent an organisations products/services.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Must have experience in writing blog on various portal like blogger, quora, news-sites etc.
- Write Content for Marketing Email & Followup Emails.
- Support in writing new business idea
- Write Content for Case Studies & portfolio.
- Find out Best Strategies for Content & Wording.
- Write Content for the given Email, Blog, Case Study & Make it Ready For web Publishing.
- Get necessary graphics designed from designer and include in the Template.
- Daily writing Blog on trending technologies.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Excellent communication skill in English.
- Should preferably be from a technical background (IT Industry).
- Experience - 6 months to 2yrs.
- Qualification - Minimum Graduate.
Self-motivated, result oriented with Honesty, Maturity, Innovation at work, inspire and motivate others.
Location: Surat, India
- Salary: No Bar
- Employment status: Fulltime
- Experience: 1 Year
- Location: Surat
- Vacancies: 02
- Working hours: 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM
- Work: AT OFFICE