A Content Writer is responsible for writing creative content for the organization's site content based on the keywords. The role involves active coordination across teams and demands exceptional interpersonal skills. The executive is expected to work on new ideas and presentations of business which will help to represent an organization's products/services.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Must have experience in writing blogs on various portals like Blogger, Quora, news sites, etc.
- Write Content for Marketing Email & Followup Emails.
- Support in writing new business ideas
- Write Content for Case Studies & portfolio.
- Find out the Best Strategies for Content and wording.
- Write Content for the given Email, Blog, and Case Study and make it Ready For web Publishing.
- Get necessary graphics designed by the designer and include them in the Template.
- Daily writing Blog on trending technologies.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Should preferably be from a technical background (IT Industry).
- Experience - 6 months to 2 years.
- Qualification - Minimum Graduate.
Location: Surat, India
Bond System: No Bond / No Contract
- Salary: No Bar
- Employment status: Fulltime
- Months Of Experience: 12
- Location: Surat
- Vacancies: 02
- Working hours: 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM
- Work: AT OFFICE