- The candidate will be responsible for designing and building iOS application
- Cross functioning with the team to analyse, design and build new features
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applicants
- Help maintain code quality, organisation, and automation
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Focus on code optimisation, code quality, maintainability etc.
- Build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 6 months of experience in design and coding on iOS Programming.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Swift Programming language
- Deep understanding of iOS platform.
- Should be able to create pixel perfect UI screens on I phone and iPad.
- Bug fixes and improved functionality in iOS app.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Self-motivated, result oriented with Honesty, Maturity, Innovation at work, inspire and motivate others.
Location: Surat, India
- Salary: No Bar
- Employment status: Fulltime
- Experience: 6 Month
- Location: Surat
- Vacancies: 04
- Working hours: 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM
- Work: AT OFFICE