You will be a vital part of our Media and Insights team. Your day-to-day will include keyword development, creative copywriting, and campaign bid management. Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations. Effective in troubleshooting, SEO, and ranking-related issues.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Handle on-page and off-page SEO activities for in-house products and client products.
- Increase the traffic of relevant audiences.
- Strong understanding of social media optimization techniques, RSS, Social search, social networking, blogging, and video.
- Increase the Search Result index in major Search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc.
- Improve / Update the content of the existing project.
- Understand the major technical factors that influence natural search crawl ability, indexing, and keyword ranking.
- Manage campaign expenses, stay on budget, estimate monthly costs, and reconcile discrepancies.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good Command of the English language.
- Must have at least 6 months of experience.
- Any 12th+ pass can apply.
inspire and motivate others
Location: Surat, India
Bond System: No Bond / No Contract
- Salary: No Bar
- Employment status: Fulltime
- Months Of Experience: 6
- Location: Surat
- Vacancies: 02
- Working hours: 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM
- Work: AT OFFICE